Built for Clubs
The Addie Beam looks and feels like a competition beam, featuring realistic synthetic suede, a hollow wood core, and rounded top corners. This allows gymnasts to train with optimum hand and foot positioning.
DESIGNED FOR SAFETY - Designed with safety in mind, keeping your athlete a safe distance (just 5¼- inches) from the ground. In addition, each base of the Addie Beam is coated in a soft rubber material to ensure it is soft enough for your athlete to step on.
FAST/EASY ASSEMBLY - The rubber-coated steel feet of the Addie Beam only take two bolts and two washers to secure!
Tumbl Trak™ Tumbling Mats are among the highest-quality tumbling mats on the market today.
- Made with durable 18-ounce vinyl as well as industry-standard crosslink polyethylene foam.
- Folds into easy-to-manage sections for storage (each mat offers 2-foot wide folding panels).
- Includes Velcro on two ends, so additional mats can be added together.
- Easy to transport for use at schools, YMCA’s and other multi-use facilities.
- Available in six sizes: 4-foot x 6-foot x 1 ™-inch thickness, 4-foot x 6-foot x 2-inch thickness, 4-foot x 8-foot x 1 ™-inch thickness, 4-foot x 8-foot x 2-inch thickness, 5-foot x 10-foot x 1 ™-inch thickness and 5-foot x 10-foot x 2-inch thickness.
- Available in a variety of color options.
Perfect for Home
The Addie Beam has become a popular at home training tool for good reason! It's solid construction and "real beam feel" will keep your athlete practicing for hours and hours with the joy and confidence only a well made balance beam can provide. Safety features including low profile feet are not to be missed. Bundle the high quality Addie Beam with a Tumbling Mat and this at home station is complete, especially recommended if you're using the Addie Beam on hardwood or tile surfaces. Choose from a variety of tumbling mat colors and sizes, all made with the highest quality, durable vinyl and foam available.
If you'd like to raise the Addie Beam another 12-inches off the floor, order the Addie Beam Leg Risers.