The Orbiter is most useful as a tumbling trainer. But each part, the Air Barrel and Foam Rings, can be used independently creating many fun drill stations in your gym. When using the Air Barrel by itself, the additional Cradles are helpful to stabilize the Air Barrel from rolling when using for certain skills. The Orbiter is a truly versatile training tool for the gym. It offers a safe option for independent practice of skills and also saves coaches' from constant spotting!
- Ideal for training back handsprings, front handsprings, round-offs, back tucks and much more.
- Easily separates into an Air Barrel and two foam rings.
- Detachable foam rings, which separate into donut halves, making the Orbiter a great tool for recreational or preschool programs.
- Donut halves become arches that Velcro to the floor and can be used to crawl under, jump over, and for cartwheel, handstands, bridge, and back handspring training.
- The two Booster Blocks make the Orbiter "One size fits all."
- Includes a dual-action Hand Pump.
- 24in diameter
- 42in long, fully inflated
- Includes a hand pump
- OD48'' X ID23.5'' X 5''H
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- 45kgs PU foam
- Unique Velcro flaps create a secure connection to keep the two halfs together to create one ring
- 34in long
- 18 oz knife coated vinyl
- soft density PU foam
- Triangle shaped to create a wedge to stabilize the Air Barrel
Download the Orbiter Owner's Assembly Instructions here.