Built for Clubs
The Jr. Bar PRO Bundle 2 includes the following equipment:
- (1) Jr. Bar PRO
- (1) 4ft x 8ft Tumbling Mat
- (1) 4ft x 6ft Mama Bear Mat
- (1) Bar Pad
- (2) 4ft x 2ft x 1-3/8" Build-A-Mat. Place on either side of the center support bar to make the Tumbling Mat flush with the metal support.
Perfect for Home
The Jr Bar Pro is a home training bar in a class above the rest. It is extremely well constructed and ideal for athletes of varying ages and skill levels. The sturdy design supports up to 125-pounds of weight without additional stabilization, giving gymnasts confidence when training new skills at home. This is a ''working'' load, which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load. This beast of a bar is engineered with stabilizers and hearty connections in all the right places. The crossbar on this hefty bar requires some additional matting underneath. Check out our matting options and suggestions in our Jr. Bar Pro Bundles.
Specs & Docs
JR BAR PRO
- Weight limit = 125 lbs.
- 1.5 in diameter Beech wood bar
- Height adjustment from 38in to 58.5 in
- 4ft wide x 6ft long
- Center cross support is 1.5in thick, so extra matting is required.
- Ships small parcel in three boxes.
Download the Jr. Bar PRO Assembly Instructions here.