Inversion Cuffs provide for a variety of conditioning and strength-training applications to take athlete training to the next level.
- Hook to a lower stall bar for a sit up station, or use on higher stall bar with an incline for more challenging progressions.
- Hang fully suspended for a full body, power workout.
- Feature light padding at the point of attachment to the bar to prevent/minimize damage to the rail or bar and adjustable Velcro straps that provide a snug, yet comfortable fit.
- Fit large and small ankles with fully adjustable Velcro.
- Suggested weight limit is 200 pounds.
- Important Note: Always use Inversion Cuffs under the supervision of a trained professional and be mindful of proper safety practices with any inverted positions.
While there are a lot of great exercises advanced athletes can do with Inversion Cuffs, they can also be useful for intermediate athletes as well. There are many different ways to use the cuffs which would also be helpful for the intermediate athletes.
Inversion Cuffs are ideal for working on conditioning. There are many drills to work on core strength as well as leg strength which the video will show you.
The Inversion Cuffs are well padded along the inside of the hook and should not damage your bar. Inspect the Inversion Cuffs regularly to be sure the padding is in place. Also note, the Inversion Cuffs are NOT meant for swinging which is not only very dangerous, but would cause damage to the bar.
The Inversion Cuffs come with fully adjustable Velcro.
It is not recommended the Inversion Cuffs be used with socks as it may cause more slippage.
Carefully monitor all activity performed with the Inversion Cuffs. Various athletes will be capable of different numbers of reps for various drills. Defer to your coach's judgement for how many reps you can do safely.
The suggested weight limit for the Inversion Cuffs is 200 pounds.