Tumbl Trak Stall Bars are constructed of durable smooth finished wood with standard 8in. rung spacing. Once mounted to the wall, they are an indispensable station for leg lifts, pull-ups, flexibility exercises, and more. Athletes will appreciate the 1 3/8'' thick back pad that comes with each section of the stall bar.
- Each section of stall bars measures 36 inches wide and 90 inches high (7.5 feet)
- Rungs are made of 1.5-inch diameter hardwood dowels spaced 8.5 inches apart
- Two powder-coated steel brackets secure the system to a wall.
- Mounting hardware is not included allowing you to choose appropriate hardware according to the surface the bars will be mounted to.
- Each section of the stall bar is 36" wide by 90" high.
- Stall bar rungs are solid wood core, 1.5" diameter
- Steel brackets secure each section to the wall.
- Hardware not provided as it is specific to the type of wall the system will be mounted on.
What are the requirements of installation for the Performance Stall Bars?
Tumbl Trak Performance Stall Bars are designed to be installed on drywall or concrete walls. Two steel mounting brackets allow for flexibility in spacing the anchors. Mounting hardware is not included. We recommend you consult a contractor to ensure proper installation.
What is the best way to clean the Performance Stall Bars?
The Performance Stall Bars are made of a smooth finished wood. Use a damp cloth with mild soap solution to clean the bars and dry thoroughly.
How far are the rails spaced from each other?
Each rail is spaced 8.5 inches apart.
What are the measurements of the back pad?
The back pad provides 1 3/8” cushion for users. It measures 2 foot x 3 foot and is easy to move to different locations on the Stall bars using the adjustable Velcro straps.