Built for ClubsThe combination of soft foam (top layer) and PU foam (bottom layer) provides a safe and forgiving area for children to learn introductory gymnastics and tumbling skills such as forward and backward rolls, bridges, cartwheels and much more!
- Designed specifically for athletes learning new tumbling skills.
- Softer than other tumbling mats.
- Folded, this tumbling mat is 6-inches narrower than other mats, making it easier to perform skills over the mat.
- Non-skid material on the bottom of the mat prevents it from sliding or moving.
- As with all Tumbl Trak™ products, only the highest quality materials are used in its construction.
Perfect for Home
The Jack and Jill Mat is dreamy for a number of reasons. Softer foam makes for a more gentle tumbling experience when kids use them for forward and backward rolls, bridges, cartwheels and so much more! Athletes of all ages looking for a softer, more forgiving surface to build confidence can also benefit greatly from Jack and Jill Mats.
- Each panel is 18 inches wide, a bit narrower than a standard tumbling mat. Why is that important? Well, when folded it's easier to jump up and over, cartwheel across or use as an obstacle - ideal for smaller bodies.
- 4 ft x 6 ft long with Velcro on each end to easily connect more than one together.
- The combination of soft foam (top layer) and PU foam (bottom layer) provides a safe and forgiving area for young children to learn introductory gymnastics and tumbling skills.
Still can't decide which mat to buy? Watch this helpful Mat Buying Guide video.
- 6ft long x 4ft wide x 2in thick
- Four 18in folding panels
- 18 ounce vinyl covering
- 1in soft EVA foam on top
- 1in polyethylene foam on bottom
- Dacron thread
- Velcro flaps to connect two or more mats end-to-end
- Non skid material on bottom
- Although the name suggests preschool age, many older kids also enjoy this softer, more forgiving tumbling mat.
- Fold the mat accordion style to create a block that is 18 inches wide x 4 feet long x 8 inches thick. In this configuration, many useful gymnastics drills can be done with the mat.