At 7-in wide, the Laser Beam Conversion Top is designed to help skills transfer up off the ground seamlessly and confidently. The suede-like top is a soft, comfortable feel. The Conversion Top measures an inch shy of 8-ft long which allows for easy FREE Shipping. Use the webbing cinch straps to secure it in place on most standard competitive beams.
Two Conversion Tops end-to-end on a high beam allow athletes to do tumbling series, leap combinations and dismounts. Please note that the two Conversion Tops will not span the entire 16-ft 4-in length of a competitive beam.
Like the Laser Beam, the Conversion Top is made of a wood base, with just the right amount of padding on top. Strategically placed lines and numbers on the top surface are used as visual guides to help skills stay on track. Use the white lines that spaced 4-in apart to remind athletes of the actual width of a competitive beam.
- A full FIG length training pad for building confidence.
- White lines are 4” wide to simulate a competition beam.
- 7-ft, 10.5" long (500cm) with a 7 inch padded surface
- Six webbing attachment points with quick clips that cinch for a snug fit
- Laser Beam lines and graphics on top of the beam surface
- Suede-like top cover with durable vinyl padded sides