At 7" wide and 8 ft long, the Laser Beam Expander is designed to help skills transfer up off the ground seamlessly and confidently with its comfortable feel and is 8' long and has straps to secure it in place on most standard competitive beams. Place two Expanders on a beam for a dreamy 16 foot Laser Beam training station!
Like the Laser Beam, the Expander is made of a wood base, with just the right amount of padding on top. Strategically placed lines and numbers on the top surface are used as visual guides to help skills stay on track. Note that the white lines are 4" apart, reminding athletes of the actual width of a competitive beam making it easy to feel confident about transferring skills to the competitive beam.
- A full FIG length training pad for building confidence.
- White lines are 4” wide to simulate a competition beam.
- 8ft long (500cm) with a 7 inch padded surface
- Six webbing attachment points with quick clips that cinch for a snug fit
- Laser Beam lines and graphics on top of the beam surface
- Suede-like top cover with durable vinyl padded sides
Q. What beams will the Laser Balance Beam Conversion Top fit on?
A. The Laser Balance Beam Conversion Top will fit onto any competition sized beam. It fits onto Tumbl Trak's 8 ft. Addie Beam, but does NOT fit on the Tumbl Trak Brianna Beam.