Built for Club
The Brianna Balance Beam is made of the same synthetic suede padding found on competitive beams allowing for a seamless transition from practice to competition. Legs of the beam come in three color choices and include industrial fastened studs for added "bling." Coaches also love this beam because it velcros to carpet bonded foam and doesn't budge!
- SOLID WOOD CORE - Tumbl Trak Brianna Balance Beams have a solid wood core to ensure stability and security when training. The beam portion is covered in a high-quality synthetic suede to give it that competition feel.
- EXTEND OR RAISE YOUR BEAM - Brianna Balance Beams have the ability to be connected together to create a longer surface. The end of the beam has velcro flaps and an opening for a wooden dowel to connect 2 or more beams together!
Perfect for Home
Each Tumbl Trak Brianna Balance Beam comes with 2 stylish studded and stable base pieces that beam workers love. The beam fits tightly into the bases and is attached with a strong hook and loop velcro to provide additional stability. Easy to assemble; no tools necessary!
Optional Brianna Balance Beam Risers allow the beam to be raised an additional 6-inches as a gymnast's balance beam skills improve
Still not sure which beam to order? Watch this helpful Balance Beam Buying Guide video.
- 8ft long x 10cm wide x 7in high
- Solid Wood Core with 1/4in rubber cell padding on top
- Covered in synthetic brown suede.
- Ships in two boxes.
The beam consists of solid wood interior surrounded by padding and covered with brown synthetic suede.
The beam is 7 inches high from the floor to the top of the beam using the included set of legs.
No, the base set of legs is included in the purchase of the Brianna Beam. We offer optional Brianna Beam Leg Risers if you'd like to increase the height an additional 6 inches.
View instructions on how to clean suede here.
What if I want my beam to be as long as the one in my gym?
Looking for a competition length balance beam for home use? Purchase two Brianna Beams and connect them together for a 16-foot balance beam. You'll save money on shipping as each 8-foot beam ships via FedEx.