Built for Clubs
The Addie Balance Beam looks and feels like a competition beam, featuring realistic synthetic suede, a hollow wood core, and rounded top corners. This allows gymnasts to train with optimum hand and foot positioning.
- DESIGNED FOR SAFETY - Designed with safety in mind, keeping your athlete a safe distance (just 5-inches) from the ground. In addition, each base of the Addie Balance Beam is coated in a soft rubber material to ensure it is soft enough for your athlete to step on.
- FAST/EASY ASSEMBLY - The rubber-coated steel feet of the Addie Beam only take two bolts and two washers to secure!
- Measures 8-feet long and 10-centimeters wide, the same width as a competition balance beam.
- Standard Legs are included with the Addie Balance Beam. Leg Risers are sold separately and raise the beam up to 12-inches off the ground. If you order the additional Leg Risers, you will still receive the standard legs as well.
Perfect for Home
Gymnasts appreciate the look and feel of the Addie Balance Beam because it's shape and suede cover are just like a competition beam! Expert wood craftsmanship and heavy grade steel fasteners provide superior stability - which is of utmost importance when you're learning new skills and perfecting the art of balance. The Addie Balance Beam is 8 feet long with feet that are low profile and flat to the ground, designed with the athletes safety in mind. The Addie Blanace Beam is easy to put together and can be assembled in just minutes with the provided tools. If you'd like to raise the Addie Blanace Beam another 12-inches off the floor, order the Addie Balance Beam Leg Risers.
Need help deciding which balance beam to invest in? Watch this helpful Beam Buying Guide video.
- Hollow wood core
- Synthetic suede cover similar to competition beam
- 2 Year Warranty
- 8ft long x 10cm wide x 5.25 in high
- Weight limit is 175 lbs.
- One advantage of the Addie is that it's low to the ground (without risers), Some beams will list a weight limit because when you stand on the very end, it can tip. The Addie Beam is designed intentionally with the legs placed toward the end for increased stability
Be the first to ask us a question about the Addie Balance Beam: