Built for Clubs
Thera-Band Resistive Exercise Bands cost much less than other exercise equipment sold with claims of achieving similar results, plus they are portable and versatile with virtually unlimited uses. Recognized and used throughout the world, they are endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA). With Thera-Band Latex Band Systems, measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy is easier than ever before. Different resistance levels are determined by thickness of the band or the tubing. And we designed the Thera-Band Progressive Resistance System with color-coded levels increasing in difficulty from tan to gold. This comprehensive system provides positive reinforcement and feedback for gauging results.
- Stretches, tones and conditions all major muscle groups, perfect for those with latex allergies or sensitivities
- Supports strength training and stretching regimens for both upper and lower extremities
- Small and compact, simple and low cost, versatile
- Latex-Free Exercise Resistance Bands provide the same benefits as regular resistance bands without the possible complications experienced by those with latex allergies
- Includes basic exercise instructions written by a licensed Physical Therapist
Perfect for Home
TheraBand Resistive Exercise Bands cost much less than other exercise equipment sold with claims of achieving similar results, plus they are portable and versatile with virtually unlimited uses. Recognized and used throughout the world, they are endorsed by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
TheraBand Professional Non-Latex Resistance Bands help users rehabilitate injuries, improve functional living, enhance athletic performance, and makes measuring progress and achieving goals for fitness or therapy easy. The resistance bands are easy-to-use, convenient, portable, and are an effective alternative to free weights and weight machines. They can be used in the clinic, at-home, or on-the-go. They are available in 8 color-coded levels of progressive resistance, giving at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next and allows the user to progress as they get stronger. This is also an ideal choice for latex-sensitive users as it’s not made from natural rubber latex.
- A high-quality, easy-to-use product used for resistance training and rehabilitation
- Improves strength, range of motion and flexibility in a simple to use, portable product that works in the clinic, the gym, at home or on-the-go
- Color-coded Progressive Resistance system allows users to recognize improvement as it happens, as you grow stronger you can move up to the next color
- Non-Latex Professional Resistance Bands with no scent and no powder meet the needs of those with latex allergies.