The Air Trak is ideal for adding an extra tumbling station in your facility, since it does not require permanent space. Add-on pieces include Catcher (for soft landings or an above-ground pit) and Mini Mountain (a backstop for tumbling or for fun climbing and tunneling, especially for birthday parties). The Air Trak runs from a 2.0 HP high output, constant flow blower (included in price) and takes less than 30 seconds to inflate and 5 minutes to deflate.
- Available in two colors: Red/Blue and All Black
- Available in three sizes: 20-feet, 25-feet, and 30-feet
- AIR TRAK
- 9ft wide x 22in high (edges are 24in high)
- Top Material: 18 oz. vinyl
- Bottom Material: Heavy duty 22 oz. vinyl
- This 2 HP blower produces 1630 CFM with 10.7in of static pressure
- Cycle: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 115 Volt
- Amps with back pressure: 12.0
- Weight: 45 lbs
- Unit Size: 20.5in x 16in x 18in
- Wheel Speed (RPM): 3400
- Attached Cord: 25ft
- Please note: There is a 12 mo warranty on the blower.
Download the Air Trak and Blower Owner's Instructions here. Watch the Air Trak owner video here.
Can the Air Trak be used outdoors?
The Air Trak can be used outdoors, although doing so may increase the likelihood of damage and we do recommend bringing it indoors when not in use. Also, to further protect your air product when used outdoors, place a clean tarp underneath to protect it from rocks, sticks, etc.
With the electric pump that is included, you can inflate your Air Trak in less than one minute. Deflation may take a little longer, but can be improved by laying or pushing on the product to help expedite the air out.
What is the weight limit for the Air Trak?
We recommend no one weighing more than 250 lbs. use the Air Trak.
How long can the blower run for?
We do not recommend using the blower for more than 8 hrs. per day. If using the blower for an extended period of time, be sure to have somone monitor the blower every couple of hours.