Built for Club
The Air Floor PRO ise made with a higher quality, eco-friendly material that is lighter weight, more durable and does not have harsh or damaging chemicals. The Air Floor PRO comes in three sizes, 3, 6 and 9-meters, and features a numbered centered line for use as a visual aid for tumbling.
- Thicker and bouncier version of Tumbl Trak's™ standard 3-inch Air Floor.
- Not required to be placed on a padded surface due to its thickness.
- Use as an all-around training aid or substitute for a Rod Floor.
- Connect two or more units end-to-end to create longer tumbling strips. If you purchase two or more strips, be sure to add the filler pieces to your cart as an accessory. These will help close the gap between the seams.
- 3-meter unit includes d-rings that allow it to be secured for a variety of uses, including uneven bar station.
- Velcro perimeter along the edge of the top surface allows for the attachment of a variety of Tumbl Trak™ teaching tools, such as Tumbl Tape or Carpet Overlay.
- Includes an electric pump and convenient carrying bag.
Perfect for Home
Noted as the thickest and bounciest version in Tumbl Trak's™Air Floor product line, the Air Floor PRO allows gymnasts, cheerleaders and acro dancers to train tumbling skills right from the comfort of home while minimizing the risk for injury. Safe for use outside, but we do not recommend leaving the product outdoors all the time and be sure to put a tarp down to prevent sticks or stones from damaging the product.
Keep safety considerations in mind when selecting an air product for use at home. Tumbl Trak's Air Floor Pro is 6.5 feet wide providing a nice safe width for beginner tumblers.
- 2m wide (approx. 6.5ft)
- 20cm high (approx. 8in)
- Made in Korea. Designed in the USA.
Download the Air Floor PRO Owner's Manual here.
- Tumbl Trak's Folding Mini Ramp works well for entry up onto the 8in surface.
- Booster Blocks can be used for spotting off to the side. (see photo 4 in the carousel above)
- Unlike the 3in thick standard Air Floors, the Air Floor PROs can be used directly on a hard floor without the need for additional padding underneath. Additional padding around the unit might be needed.
The Air Floor PRO should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to top off the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Air Floor Pro feels.
Double check that your valve is in the closed position when you inflate it, especially with the Hand Pump. Check the Air Floor PRO Owner's Manual for more detailed instructions.
A pressure gauge is included with the purchase of an Air Floor PRO. Please refer to the Air Floor Owner's Manual for detailed instructions.
With the electric pump included with your purchase, the 3M Air Floor PRO can be inflated in under 1 minute, 6M in under 2 minutes and the 9M in under 2.5 minutes.
Always carry the Air Product. Do not drag the unit as it could catch on something that may cause damage.
Use on a level surface that is debris free. Warranty is void if used outside.
Deflate the unit. Fold your unit in half and roll the unit for storage.