Tumbl Trak's™ Dismount Mat, also commonly referred to as a "landing mat" or "crash mat", measures 12-inches or 18-inches in height, and is the exact size needed to fit safely and securely under any of Tumbl Trak's™ tumbling Trak versions, closing any gap between the Trak and the mat.
- Attaches securely to either end of the Tumbl Trak™ with heavy duty nylon webbing straps.
- Creates a safe landing zone for skill training.
- Sent in two separate shipments for more economical shipping which helps prevent damage during transit.
- Zippered cover assembles quickly and easily.
- A multi-density foam filler is covered on the top, sides and bottom with 18 oz. coated vinyl.
- Nylon mesh breather fabric is located along each side for air escape.
- Tumbl Trak Mat weighs 220 lbs; Porta Trak Mat weighs 150 lbs.
Made in the USA.
Download the Dismount Mat Assembly Instructions here.
For the Tumbl Trak, you should purchase the 7'x14'x18" Dismount Mat
For the Porta Trak Workstation, you should purchase the 6'x12'x12" Dismount Mat.
Approximately 42 ft. The Landing Mat sits about 2ft under the end of the Tumbl Trak.
It is very easy to assemble. Simply unzip the zipper on the cover, insert the layers of foam, zip up the cover and use the 2 straps to attach to the last set of legs on your Tumbl Trak or Porta Trak
You can assemble it by stacking the foam in the cover and attaching to the end of your Tumbl Trak or Porta Trak, but let it breathe for 48 hours. This allows the air to fully come back in the foam to make it the pre-shipping size.
Simple soap and water can be used on the vinyl of the dismount mats.