Built for Clubs
Designed to be used as a top mat in either a loose foam pit or atop another foam or air-filled mat, or as a “throw mat” for use on a trampoline,
- SMART DESIGN - This extra soft mat has a denim cover and very low-density foam. It is designed to be used as a top mat in a loose foam pit or as a top mat on another foam or air-filled mat when used outside a pit. Convenient handles located on the side of the mat provide portability.
- CONNECT TO OTHER MATS - The Pit Pillow features Hook and Loop Fasteners on all sides so that several can be connected end-to-end, side-by-side or stacked vertically.
- IMPROVED SHIPPING - The Tumbl Trak Pit Pillows will come vacuum packed in a sealed bag to cut down the shipping size. Please allow 48 hours after opening before using it.
- APPROVED FOR JO COMPETITIONS - The 4ft x 6ft x 8in Pit Pillow has just been accepted for use in JO competitions for bar releases.
- FAVORITE IN THE GYM: Athletes prefer the Pit Pillow at any station where athlete needs to land on belly or back.
- WASHABLE: Denim cover can be removed and washed in the gentle cycle of washing machine.
- Some assembly required for the largest size Pit Pillow (6-feet x 8-feet x 12-inch).
Important Information: Due to its low-density foam and softness, the Pit Pillow is not intended for use alone on hard surfaces like wood or cement.
Perfect for Home
The Pit Pillow is a staple in gyms and studios worldwide and making its way up the list of must haves for home. Athletes benefit from having a soft, comfortable place to land skills on their belly, backs, knees, or feet as it allows them to perform more confidently, knowing a soft mat is underneath them.
Choose from many different sizes in 6 inch and 8 inch thicknesses each with a removeable, washable cover. Velcro placed strategically around the edges keeps the mat in place when used with other mats with complimentary Velcro.
Still not sure which mat is best, watch this helpful Buying Guide Video for Practice Mats.
- 6-12in thick depending on the size mat ordered
- 11.5oz denim
Download the Pit Pillow Assembly Instructions here.
The Pit Pillow is designed to be used as a topping mat in a loose foam pit and should be placed on another foam or air-filled mat when used outside a pit. (It is not intended for use alone on hard surfaces.)
The Pit Pillow features Smart Mat Technology and has Velcro on all sides, so that several can be connected end-to-end, side-by-side or stacked vertically. The Velcro also allows the Pit Pillow to connect to our other mats, such as the Mama Bear or the Air Floor with cover. Convenient handles are located on the side and ends of the mat.
You are able to buy replacement Pit Pillow Covers! We do not have them listed on our website currently, but you can give our sales staff a call at 800-331-4362 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.