Built for Clubs
- Place the Home Practice Mat under a Jr. Bar for safe, soft landings.
- Pair with other popular training tools like the Hot Spot, Air Barrel, Folding Inclines, or Balance Beams.
- Create stations that help athletes build confidence in new skills.
Perfect for Home
Not too firm and not too soft.....the Home Practice Mat is ''just right'' for adding a bit of confidence to your home gym set up. This mat is ideal for times when athletes benefit from landing on their belly, backs, feet or hands when a little extra cushion will keep your kiddo ''going for it''!! Sized at 4 foot x 6 foot and 6'' thick, it's small enough to store away under a bed when it's not in use. Use it all day for skills and shapes that require a bit of extra protection on the landings (and all night for the most comfy slumber party spot).
Still not sure which mat is best, watch this helpful Buying Guide Video for Practice Mats.
- Measures 4-feet x 6-feet x 6-inches.
- Made of high-quality foam covered with durable quilted nylon fabric.
- Features a washable outer cover (machine wash gentle cycle, air dry)
- Compressed when shipped. Allow 2-3 days after unboxing for product to take full shape.
The Home Practice Mat does not have carrying handles but is light enough to maneuver around the house easily.
We recommend spot cleaning, or, machine wash on a gentle cycle with mild detergent. Air dry.
The mat is designed to cushion a landing from a low-medium height for users under 150 pounds. Use the mat on top of a tumbling mat for added protection.
The material is not waterproof. It is quilted, stretch polyester material.
There is no latex present in the materials of this mat.