Built for Clubs
Incline mats provide for a variety of applications, such as uphill vaulting, transition training on bars, basic tumbling on floor, and conditioning. Fold the Incline Mat into a block for training additional skills and drills, or for use as a spotting block.
- Tumbl Trak™ Folding Incline Mats feature a Velcro flap to keep the incline fastened securely shut when folded closed.
- The large Folding Incline Mat features heavy-duty 2-inch wide webbing handles for carrying convenience.
Perfect for Home
Begin at the high end and travel down the mat, using the lever advantage, for skills such as kickovers, front and back walkovers, back extension rolls and back handsprings. One of the features that sets a Tumbl Trak Folding Incline Mat above the rest is the added Velcro Flap on the high end of the incline. This flap is useful in secureing the mat closed when its folded so it can be used to work on shoulder flexibility, bridges or core body control when in a handstand. Choose from three sizes and three colors, each with heavy duty handles for carrying convenience.
What size should you buy? Your Folding Incline Mat should be as long as your athlete is tall when they have their arms by their ears: Small (24-inches x 48-inches x 14-inches), Medium (30-inches x 68-inches x 16-inches), Large (60-inches x 84-inches x 16-inches).
- 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric
- 55 ILD Polyfoam, sturdy nylon zippers and prime foam fillers
- Small: 24''W x 48''L x 14''H
- Medium: 30''W x 68''L x 16''H
- Large: 60''W x 84''L x 16''H
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
- Use the Incline to practice Forward Rolls, Backward Rolls, Log Rolls, Cartwheels down the Incline
- Fold the Incline to create a block for practicing bridges with their feet on the block (hands on the floor), Working arms and core strength in a push-up shape with feet on block, Jumps up onto and off from the block, Donkey Kicks with hands on block.
The length of the Incline should be at least as tall as the child (or longer).
24"x48"x 4", 30"x68"x16" and 60"x84"x16"
Simple soap and water can be used to clean your Incline.