Built for Clubs
Tumbl Trak's™ Folding Mini Ramp is a great entry-level incline for young gymnasts, cheerleaders or dancers. Keep it folded and use the colorful block as a stable place for kids to stand on, jump off or cartwheel over.
- Features a convenient hook Velcro flap to secure it for uphill or downhill play, or to keep the block securely folded for use standing on any side. Convenient hook Velcro flap secures the folded Incline into a useful block.
- Velcro on the bottom keeps the mat firmly in place on closed loop carpet or when connected to other mats.
- Features a white line down the center of the mat to help guide athletes to straighter tumbling skills.
- Includes heavy-duty handles to make carrying the Folding Mini Ramp easy.
- Please note the small size of this ramp. When used as a cheese mat/wedge or incline, it is mostly appropriate for preschool-aged children.
Perfect for Home
Any Incline mat provides for a variety of applications, such as uphill vaulting, transition training on bars, basic tumbling on floor, and conditioning. Fold the Incline Mat into a block for training additional skills and drills, or for use as a spotting block. this particular size is small for preschool aged or early beginners.
- 1.5ft wide x 4ft long x 8in high
- Folds in half to a 1.5ft x 2ft x 10in high block
- 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric
- 33ILD Polyfoam, sturdy nylon zippers and prime foam fillers
Made in China. Designed in the USA. All materials meet CPSIA requirements.
No, it is a very good size for 5 year olds to practice bridge kick overs.
Yes, the unit has a Velcro flap to keep it closed.
Simple soap and water can be used to clean the Folding Mini Ramp.