From preschool to pre-team, the Hurdle Helper is a “go-to” for every coach for creating FUN and creative tumbling, vault and beam stations. There are 8 different pieces to this system that an athlete can adjust to adapt to drills that improve tumbling height, distance and technique. The vinyl covered components are filled with soft, forgiving foam intentionally in case an athletes foot or body lands on it.
- 3-foot x 4-foot base mat with closed loop carpet on the top, non-skid on the bottom, and a 4-inch wide line down the middle that is color coded (half red and half white) to help teach students about reaching longer or lunging farther.
- System includes 6 soft red sticks that can be arranged in different ways to teach cartwheels, round offs and hurdling techniques.
- Also comes with a soft red block for reaching or jumping over.
- The soft sticks and the block have Velcro on the bottom to connect to the base mat.
- Easy to set up and change out, creating numerous creative stations around the gym.
- Available in two colors: red and purple.
- Base mat is approximately 3ft x 4ft and 5/8in thick
- (6) soft red sticks can be attached in many different configurations and constructed out of vinyl and soft foam
- (2)longer, red sticks include Velcro flaps
- (1) soft red block is 15in x 10in x 4in
Made in China. Designed in the USA. All materials are CPSIA compliant.
Download the Hurdle Helper User Guide here.
The Hurdle Helper can help with Forward Rolls, Cartwheels, Round Offs, Handsprings, Tucks, Sister Kicks, Vaulting, etc.
The Hurdle Helper Mat is 48"x36"x5/8" and weighs 18 pounds.