Built for Clubs
Fun Sticks are an essential element in creating a Forster Handstand Training System, developed by USAG National Team Coordinator Tom Forster. This system helps gymnasts learn to self-correct handstand positioning at all skill levels. The Handstand Training System is a great side station for bars that will keep gymnasts working and learning new skills while they wait their turn on bars. Gymnasts can also use this system at home with a Handstand Homework Mat and Fun Sticks.
- Velcro flaps on one end secures to closed loop carpet surface to stand them on end as obstacles or station markers. Hook Velcro on one full side attaches to a closed loop floor or wall surface.
- Available in three sizes: 1-foot, 2-foot and 4-foot length.
- Individual Fun Sticks are supplied in random colors. Packages of 6 include one of each color.
Perfect for Home
Fun Sticks were first developed an essential element in creating a Forster Handstand Training System, innovated by USAG National Team Coordinator Tom Forster. This system helps gymnasts learn to self-correct handstand positioning at all skill levels and is an ideal training aid for use at home with a Handstand Homework Mat. Over the years, many other creative uses have surfaced from these versatile pieces. They make for safe obstacles, or pillars when secured to the floor with the built in Velcro flaps. Kids are great at configuring them in multiple different ways!
- (12in, 24in, or 48in) long x 4in wide x 4in high
- 18 oz. vinyl covering
- Unique Velcro flap system allows you to attach onto a carpeted surface or loop velcro patch on the ends, but fastens closed when not in use covering up the rough hook Velcro surface.
Unfortunately no, only hook Velcro is attached to the sticks. However the sticks will stick to any closed loop surface.
Use them for cartwheels, conditioning, create a frame or a stationary skill area for jumps.