The soft but firm cushion of the Soft Mat encourages kids of all ages, levels and abilities to join in gymnastics and recreational activities.
- Feature a more "mushy" mat feel for drills and soft tumbling skills.
- Available in two sizes: 4-feet x 8-feet x 4-inches and 5-feet x 10-feet x 8-inches.
- Both mats fold in half and include webbing handles for easy transport.
- Feature non-skid material on the bottom to keep the mat securely in place.
- Not intended for use alone on hard surfaces, but rather as a soft top mat to other landing areas.
- Sturdy 18 oz. coated vinyl
- FOAM: 4in mat features 1.25lbs/density and 8in mat features 1.1lb density/ 19ILD
- Reinforced web handles
- Folds in half
- Non skid material sewn to the bottom
- 8in thick mat features mesh sides
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
What is the difference between the Practice Mats and the Soft Mat?
The main difference is in the foam. The covers are essentially the same thing but the regular practice mat has a dual density foam (firmer on top, softer on the bottom). Tumbl Trak's Soft Mats have more of a ''mushy'' mat feel for drills and soft tumbling skills. The soft mat is obviously "softer" and has a single density foam and is a great topper (not to be used alone on top of a hard surface like wooden floors).