Built for Clubs
The Jr. Practice Mat is made with durable, easy-to-clean vinyl with semi-soft, long-lasting foam that will provide a nice layer of protection for falls and landings. At 3 feet x 6 feet and 4 inches thick it can be used by itself or paired with other shapes for cheerleading and gymnastics tumbling drills and progressions. Fold the mat in half and use the convenient handles to move the mat around the house and store it away.
- Can easily attach to other mats with Velcro.
- Includes reinforced handles for easy transport.
- Features non-skid material sewn to the bottom, for extra security and safety.
- Available in two color options: purple and royal blue.
Perfect for Home
The Jr. Practice Mat is a perfect mat for home use! Crafted with a durable and easy-to-clean vinyl cover, this crash mat boasts a semi-soft, long-lasting foam that offers excellent protection for falls and landings. Measuring at 3 feet x 6 feet and 4 inches thick, it's versatile enough to be used independently or combined with other shapes and products like a mat for added cushion under a bar or at the end of your balance beam for a soft landing after dismount. For added convenience, simply fold the mat in half and utilize the built-in handles to effortlessly transport it around the house and store it away.
Still not sure which mat is best, watch this helpful Buying Guide Video for Practice Mats.
- 3ft wide x 6ft long x 4in high
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- Folds in half to create a 3ft x 3ft x 8in high block
- Webbed handles for easy mobility
- Non skid material sewn to bottom
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
Yes, this product meets all CPSIA requirements.