Built for Clubs
The extremely versatile Jr. Bar PRO is great for varying ages and skill levels. Its stable design gives gymnasts confidence when training new skills.
- Supports both basic and advanced gymnasts weighing up to 125-pounds without any additional stabilization. This is a ''working'' load which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load.
- Adjusts easily from 38 to 58 1/2inches in height and can be set up or taken apart in minutes.
- EXPERT CRAFTSMANSHIP - One of the most well-designed gymnastics bars on the market. Rounded corners ensure the athlete will be safe and confident when training.
- SAFETY AND STABILITY - One of the most stable bars on the market. The large 4-foot x 6-foot floor stamp keeps this bar stable for most at-home skills.
- HIGH QUALITY/BUILT TO LAST - Steel construction with a smooth, tough powder-coated finish keeps this bar looking like new and functional for years to come. The 1-1/2-inch solid wood bar is tough enough to withstand rigorous training.
- SUPER EASY SET UP - Super simple to set up! Just screw in six knobs and four bolts and you're ready to start practicing!
Perfect for Home
The Jr Bar Pro is a home training bar in a class above the rest. It is extremely well constructed and ideal for athletes of varying ages and skill levels. The sturdy design supports up to 125-pounds of weight without additional stabilization, giving gymnasts confidence when training new skills at home.
The Jr. Bar Pro is also the easiest bar to assemble and disassemble quickly as you move the bar in and out of storage...making it an ideal choice for someone who may not want the bar put together in their living room 24/7.
This beast of a bar is engineered with stabilizers and hearty connections in all the right places. The crossbar on this hefty bar requires some additional matting underneath. Check out our matting options and suggestions in our Jr. Bar Pro Bundles.
Need more help deciding which bar to invest in? Watch this useful Buying Guide Video.
- Weight limit = 125 lbs. This is a ''working'' load which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load.
- 1.5 in diameter beech wood bar
- Height adjustment from 38in to 58.5 in
- 4ft wide x 6ft long
- Center cross support is 1.5in thick, so extra matting is required.
- Ships small parcel (FedEx or UPS) in three boxes.
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
Download the Jr. Bar PRO Assembly Instructions here.
It needs to be 4' wide and we have several options to choose from. The 4' x 6' x 6" Practice Mat, the 4' x 8' x 4" Practice Mat or you can the 4' x 8' x 1 ?" Tumbling mat with the 3' x 6' x 4" Jr Practice mat.
No, you don't need them for this unit as it is stable for a user up to 125 pounds
We recommend 10' ceilings for the highest level but if you have lower ceilings you can put the bar lower and it will still be usable.
How do I clean the wood bar?
We recommend lightly scrubbing the bar with a wire brush to remove any visible buildup of chalk or dirt then wipe with mineral oil on a microfiber cloth to clean the bar.
Is the bar the same as the uneven bar in my kid's gym?
The bar of the Jr. Bar Pro is solid maple that is 1.5" in diameter. The bar at your kid's gym is also 1.5" in diameter, but is likely a fiberglass bar with a wood coating on it. The flex of the bars would be similar, but not exactly the same. However, we would say that for a Jr.Training Bar where an athlete would not be doing as difficult of skills doesn't necessarily need the exact same type of bar which would add a lot of additional cost.