Built for Clubs and Schools
Tumbl Trak Tumbling Mats are a staple product used in gymnastic clubs and schools everywhere. They are high-quality as well as easy to fold and stack, especially for programs that may need to transport them in and out of storage or from program to program.
- Made with durable 18-ounce vinyl as well as industry-standard crosslink polyethylene foam.
- Folds into easy-to-manage sections for storage (each mat offers 2-foot wide folding panels).
- Includes Velcro on two ends, so additional mats can be added together.
- Available in six sizes: 4'x6', 4'x8' and 5'x10' in either 1-3/8" or 2" thickness
- Available in a variety of color options. See the Martial Arts Mat for 4-sided black tumbling mats.
Perfect for Home
The Tumbling Mat is considered a first step item for your home gym! It provides a great layer of safety on its own or under a beam, bar or landing mat! Conveniently foldable, you'll find as many uses for the mat as a block as it is stretched out. From beginner skills to more advanced, and don't forget family fitness as well! You'll roll, flip, leap and tumble with confidence on the just right density foam and high quality vinyl.
Tumbl Trak Gymnastic Tumbling Mats are constructed with sturdy stitching and Velcro on the ends for connecting more than one mat together.
Still can't decide which mat to buy? Watch this helpful Tumbling Mat Buying Guide video.
- 4 x 6 foot gymnastic mats available in 1 3/8 and 2 inch thicknesses
- 4 x 8 foot gymnastic mats available in 1 3/8 and 2 inch thicknesses
- 5 x 10 foot gymnastic mats available in 1 3/8 and 2 inch thicknesses
- 18 oz knife coated vinyl
- High quality Crosslink foam
- 2ft folding panels
- Velcro flaps on each end to connect mats end-to-end to create longer mats
- Designed in the USA. Made in China or USA (specify when ordering). All materials meet CPSIA requirements.
PARENTS: Our gymnastic tumbling mats are also called Panel Mats because they fold into 2ft wide panels. The mats are firm to help your kids practice surefooted tumbling. They are not appropriate for cushioning falls or landings. We offer a complete line of soft, thick landing mats for such use.
Yes, there are many different types of vinyl coverings even within the same weight class. As you are shopping around, you may notice that many competitors say they use an 18 oz. vinyl material. But what type of 18 oz. vinyl are they using? Some of our competitors use less durable types of vinyl such as laminated vinyl which has a low peeling and tearing strength. At Tumbl Trak we don't cut corners. We only use the best materials for our mats. Our vinyl is 18 oz. knife-coated with a reinforced woven base fabric to offer the maximum tearing strength, wearing strength and peeling strength -- the way professional gymnastics mats should be made.
Foam within a gymnastics mat is one of the most integral pieces of its construction. If the foam is too hard it may not make for a safe landing. If the foam is too soft, it may not provide enough support and the athlete could hit a hard surface underneath. We take this into mind when producing our tumbling gymnastics mats and use only the highest quality construction. The foam inside is a crosslink foam that provides the optimal amount of support when in use. Not only does the foam offer the proper cushion, but it will also last much longer than many other types of foam commonly used in tumbling mats, ensuring your mat will stay functional for years to come.
Our tumbling panel mats are perfect for gymnasts from young children to adults.
Yes! Our tumbling mats are perfect tumbling mats for kids practicing their gymnastics skills at home. Parents will love how the mats easily fold up for storage and can be easily cleaned. Children will love the bright, fun colors.
Yes, our mats are lead free. They have passed all testing requirements enacted by the Consumer Protection Safety Improvement Act of 2008.
Simple soap and water will clean your tumbling mat. Do not use bleach or bleach based product.