Built for Clubs
The 5-in-1 Bar can be used in a gym or at home, as well as for various fitness applications. Heavy-duty cross bars provide enough stability for beginner to advanced gymnasts. Practice swinging, hanging and strength skills with the full confidence of a solid bar. With five separate set-up options, uses for the 5-in-1 Bar System are plentiful considering its small footprint! Use as: (1) Single Bar, (2) Double Bar, (3) Mini Uneven Bars, (4) P-Bars, (5) Multi-Use Fun/Wall Stations.
- Fully Adjustable: Both training bars are adjustable from 38-inches to 59-inches, slide independently and can be set at various distances from each other.
- Easy clamp system provides for quick and easy adjustments.
- A variety of accessories, such as rings, ladders, ropes, can be used with this bar set, increasing its functionality.
- Strap a sturdy mat like the Power Launch (shown in photo above) for a creative wall station.
- Please note: The 5-in-1 Bar System ships in five packages via UPS or FedEx.
Perfect for Home
For active families looking to invest in durable, built to last home gymnastics training bar that functions for your kids in more ways than one, this is the home training bar for you. The 5-in-1 Bar was designed with all of that in mind, and more. Made of heavy grade steel construction and secure fasteners, kiddos will use this bar for strength training, skills, and obstacle course fun. Its hefty steel construction will stand up to all day use. The 5-in-1 has two independent rails that can move close enough to function as mini-parallell bars or, farther apart for creative conditioning and swinging skills. This bar is popular with families with multiple kiddos wanting to join in the fun with solid wood bar that adjusts from 38 inches to 58 inches high. Options galore for a family on the go!
Need more help deciding which bar to invest in? Watch this useful Buying Guide Video.
- Weight Limit: 125 lbs This is a ''working'' load which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load.
- Unit weight: 141 lbs
- Base frame is 4ft wide x 6ft long
- Bars adjust independently in height as well as width apart.
- Bar Height: 38in to 59in
- Bar Diameter: 1.5in
- Bar Material: Beech
- Powder Coat Finish
Designed in the USA. Made in China.
Download the 5-in-1 Bar Assembly Instructions here.
The heavy duty cross bars of the 5-in-1 Bar are what make this gymnastics training bar so stable. They are about 2in thick, so make sure you have appropriate matting underneath. We recommend no less than a 6in mat.
The ideal ceiling height is 10ft for more difficult skills or skills done above the bar. However, an 8ft ceiling is sufficient for skills done below the bar.
When the Bars are placed on the furthest points of the legs, the bars are 5.5' apart.
What is the footprint of the base?
The base is 4ft wide x 6ft long.
How do I clean the wood bar?
We recommend lightly scrubbing the bar with a wire brush to remove any visible buildup of chalk or dirt then wipe with mineral oil on a microfiber cloth to clean the bar.