The Power Launch features handles for easy maneuvering, d-rings on each corner and Velcro placement along the top perimeter that allow coaches and athletes to get creative with how they use it. Measuring only 4-feet x 6-feet x 8-inches, it is bouncy and lightweight, and can easily be moved for a variety of applications.
- Inflate tightly for rigidity, or deflate slightly for more bounce.
- Non-skid material on the bottom keeps unit from slipping on hard surfaces.
- Velcro perimeter along the edge of the top surface allows for the attachment of a variety of other Tumbl Trak™ products, such as the Climbing Wall Overlay or Carpet Overlay, further enhancing versatility.
- Use the d-rings to suspend one end, creating an inclined surface, or strap the Power Launch to a bar to create an instant wall area.
- Attach the Folding Mini Ramp to the edge of the Power Launch for a secure and easy tumbling transition up onto the mat.
- Unit includes an electric pump.
- 4ft wide x 6ft long x 8in thick
- Made with durable, double-wall material
- The bottom features non-skid material
- 2in loop Velcro is sewn the to top perimeter of the mat
- D-rings on each corner
- The valve is located on the side for easy inflation and deflation
- Weighs 33 lbs.
- Attach the Climbing Wall Overlay to the Power Launch to create an instant climbing wall area for young kids.
- Attach the 4ft x 6ft Carpet Overlay which allows a nice wide area to attach other items like our Half Rounds, Fun Sticks, Velcro Numbers or Hands and Feet.
For use in a therapy clinic, children with gravitational insecurities draw confidence from the Power Launch’s large surface area. The firm but forgiving surface provides children with a sense of security while they challenge their postural control, balance and vestibular system.
Toddlers to adults love the Power Launch! It can be grounded for rolling and jumping activities or supported at an incline for climbing. Therapists love how quickly the position and gradation of the Power Launch can be changed to meet the individual needs of their clients.
The Power Launch provides children with the proprioceptive feedback they need in order to discriminate how they will coordinate their actions.When children move big, the Power Launch moves small allowing them to practice moving their bodies with more control.
Yes an Electric Pump is included with your purchase.
A pressure gauge is included with the purchase of a Power Launch. We recommend inflating air products that are 20cm thick to a pressure of 0.5-2.0 psi.
The Power Launch should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to "top off" the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Power Launch feels.
Generally, we recommend no one over 200 lbs. should use the Power Launch in a vigorous way.
The PSI is based on how you are using the product and the weight of the user. For the 8" Power Launch, we generally recommend a PSI of between 0.5-2.0.