Built for Clubs
- (2) 1.5-inch diameter rails that are each 12-inches long.
- Once assembled, they sit just 3.5-inches off the ground.
- Sturdy aluminum core with a long-lasting polymer covering.
- Assembly and storage is easy as 1-2-3. They store inside their own bases!
- Non-slip grip bases keep the parallettes secure when used on carpet, wood, or vinyl.
- Includes nylon drawstring bag for travel.
Perfect for Home
Keep up with your handstand, press handstand and general strength training anywhere you go. With the functional size and transportability of Portable Parallette Bars, the opportunities are endless! Ideal for the TOPS program as gymnasts can work on press handstands and handstand holds while traveling to competitions, training camps or while on vacation.
Patent Number: 10994165
- 1.5" diameter rails are 12'' long
- Base pieces are 2'' tall and have a layer of non-slip rubber on the bottom
- Weighs 4 lbs
Download the Portable Parallettes Assembly Instructions here.
Yes (although the agents normally don't know what Parallettes are so you may have to explain how to use them)
With the bar inside, the bag measures 4" x 12" x 2.5"
The parallettes can support up to 250 lbs.