Built for Clubs
- Feature two 1.5-inch diameter rails that are each 12-inches long. Once assembled, the top of the parallettes sit just 3.5-inches off the ground.
- Constructed of a sturdy aluminum core with a long-lasting polymer covering.
- Unique design allows them to be deconstructed quickly and easily (hollow center houses the rail compactly).
- Non-slip grip bases keep the parallettes in place on carpet, wood, or vinyl.
- Each set comes with a nylon drawstring bag for travel.
- Patent# 10994165
Perfect for Home
Keep up with your handstand, press handstand and general strength training anywhere you go. With the functional size and transportability of Portable Parallette Bars, the opportunities are endless! Ideal for the TOPS program as gymnasts can work on press handstands and handstand holds while traveling to competitions, training camps or while on vacation.
Patent Number: 10994165
- 1.5" diameter rails are 12'' long
- Base pieces are 2'' tall and have a layer of non-slip rubber on the bottom
- Weighs 4 lbs
Download the Portable Parallettes Assembly Instructions here.
Yes (although the agents normally don't know what Parallettes are so you may have to explain how to use them)
With the bar inside, the bag measures 4" x 12" x 2.5"
The parallettes can support up to 250 lbs.