Nothing beats the Original Tumbl Trak™! For beginner to elite level gymnasts, cheerleaders, and all other tumblers, the Tumbl Trak™ is a must-have piece of equipment for gymnastic clubs, cheerleading programs, dance acro facilities and any program where tumbling is important.
- Helps athletes learn and perfect new skills and progressions more safely and efficiently.
- Variety of accessories available to enhance the number of drills, skills, and stations you can create with the Tumbl Trak™ (easily transform the Tumbl Trak™ into a bar, vault or inclined tumbling station).
- Common accessories to the Tumbl Trak include the Frame Bar, Quick Flex Bar, Downhill Inclines, Cross Supports for attaching Vault Blocks or the T-Trainer.
- Useful loop Velcro strip along the edge of the bed for adding attachments like the Tumbl Tape to measure and lengthen tumbling skills.
- Top mats with hook Velcro on the bottom can also be secured to the Velcro edging on the Tumbl Trak™.
- Price includes frame, bed, springs, pads, spring tool and assembly video.
- Side pads are highly recommended as they can help prevent injury.
- We recommend the 7-feet x 14-feet x 18-inch Dismount Mat for the end of the Tumbl Trak.
- The Tumbl Trak is not recommended to be used outside
- Always use under the supervision of a trained coach
- Heavy-duty steel frame with high grade powder coated finish
- Steel frame is 7ft wide x 21in high and comes in standard 10ft increments
- Bed is 60in wide black polypropylene bed and will be about 6in shorter than the frame to accomodate for skipping holes during the springing process as well.
- 6in tight coil Springs
- 10in wide pads with 18 oz knife coated vinyl and 1-3/8in thick EVA foam.
Download the Tumbl Trak Assembly Instructions here.
A minimum of 12 feet is the recommended ceiling height for a Tumbl Trak.
Shoes are not recommended for use on a standard Tumbl Trak bed. We have an Extreme Tumbl Trak that is made for use with shoes.
Yes the pads are included with your purchase. There are a variety of optional accessories like the Dismount Mat, skirts, bars, and vault attachments which can be purchased separately.
We recommend the 7-feet x 14-feet x 18-inch Dismount Mat as the ideal size and mat for the end of an above-ground Tumbl Trak. Anything shorter or narrower is not considered safe. If you have an in-ground Tumbl Trak, you will likely have a loose-foam or resi-pit.