The Inground Tumbl Trak™ requires a poured cement pit in the floor of your gym. Used from beginner to elite levels, it allows athletes to learn and perfect new skills and progressions. Options to the Inground Tumbl Trak™ include a Closed-End (frame, springs, pads) or End Block. The End Block, placed under the dismount end of the Tumbl Trak™, keeps blocks from getting under the Tumbl Trak™.
- Loop Velcro strips located along the sides of the Trak provide the ability to attach other items, such as Tumbl Tape, to the edge of the tumbling surface so athletes can measure tumbling passes and work towards stretching out tumbling.
- Ability to custom quote the Inground Tumbl Trak™ for your special sized pits.
- Bolts, hardware and complete assembly instructions are provided with purchase.
- The Tumbl Trak pit should be 78in wide and 24in deep.
- The length of the pit will depend on the length of your Tumbl Trak.
- Pit should be made with poured concrete reinforced with re-rod
- Download the complete specifications page on the Documentation tab to the right.
All models ship via Motor Freight. Made in the USA
Download the Inground Tumbl Trak Assembly Instructions here.
The End Block can be placed under the dismount end of the Tumbl Trak to keep blocks from getting under the Tumbl Trak. The Closed End (frame, springs and pads) provide coverage from the end of the bed to the end of the pit.
Inground Tumbl Traks require a poured cement pit in the floor of your gym. The pit should be 78 inches wide and 24 inches deep. The length of the pit will depend on the length of your Tumbl Trak.
Tumbl Trak's are not intended to be used outside, therefore we do not recommend installing outdoors.