The T-Trainer is a versatile piece of equipment useful for training skills for vault, bars, balance beam mounts and tumbling, in addition to men's apparatus like rings, parallel bars and strength moves, plus ninja courses. Designed with ample padding to keep athletes safe.
- Provides a softer surface for the wrist and shoulders when used as a vaulting table, helping to reduce overuse injuries.
- Exceptional rebound helps alleviate the athlete's fear of learning new skills.
- Lightweight and easy to move from station to station.
- Place in front of the vault as a springboard, or use as a vault table trainer for Yurchenko's, Tsuk's, Handsprings and more.
- Use at a bar station to improve circling, handstand, or seat bouncing drills.
- Top surface is made with a tramp bed material covered with a layer of vinyl.
- Removable Suede Cover (sold separately) attaches by Velcro to the top, making it look and feel more like a traditional vault top.
- Measures 3-feet x 4-feet, the same as a vault table.
The T-Trainer is protected by Patent No: 9707427
- 3ft wide x 4ft long
- Height including pads and center overlay 14in on low end; 20in on high end
- Weight limit of user = 175 lbs
- Unit weight - 75lbs
- Height of bed 12in on low end; 18.5in on high end
- Ships fully assembled.
Download the T-Trainer Assembly Instructions here.
A typical gymnast will be about 11 ft in the air when they do a layout yurchenko on a competition vault. We would recommend 16 ft high ceilings when using the T-Trainer for the safety of the athlete. However, If athletes are doing drills and the T-trainer is lower than the normal vault then a shorter ceiling height may be okay, but should be left to the discretion of a trained coach.
The weight limit is 175 pounds for the T-Trainer
In the words of Al Fong, ''If you think the T-Trainer is just for vaulting, you don't know gymnastics.'' The T-Trainer can be used for drills at all events...for both men and women.