- Vault Table
- New gas shock spring and handles make height adjustment smooth and easy.
- The snaplock handle and V-Groove Spinlock provides fast, secure height adjustment.
- Table top is covered with a tough, non-slip material.
- Wider vault base and easy leveling footpads provide better stability.
- Column padding is included.
- Base padding is sold separately.
- Consists of two form-fitted mats creating a padded area around the base, secured with hook and loop fasteners
- The mats are constructed of 3-layers of hard and soft foam covered in 18 oz. vinyl with a zipper.
- The back of the base padding has a 4” flap with loop fasteners to attach to additional landing mats.
- Additional Base padding options are available. Please call 1-800-331-4362 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Highest setting is 140cm (55 1/8'')
- Lowest setting is 100cm (39 3/8'')
- Adjusts in 5cm (2'') increments
Steel equipment has a limited one (1) year warranty from date of purchase against defective materials and workmanship when used under normal conditions. The abuse or misuse of any Spieth America product will negate all implied warranty including but not limited to the following;Adjusting any equipment while under tension is dangerous and can ultimately damage the apparatus. Tension must always be released before any height/width adjustment is undertaken. Damage to equipment due to adjustment while under tension will negate the warranty.
Download Assembly Instructions Here.
Be the first to ask us a question about the Spieth Performance Series Vault Table: