The 3-piece bottom design of this competition vault board provides additional flex and return to the top board. A thinner flexible top along with a high density XLPE foam reduces stress on the athlete by displacing the impact over a wider area. Three white lines designate the ''Sweet Spot'' area of the board.
- Four blue ("Hard") and three red ("Soft") interchangeable
- For Ages 10-15 years and experienced vaulters
- Up to 80 kg / 176 lbs
- Designed to USA Gymnastics, NCAA, NFHS and AAU specifications.
- Manufactured to meet FIG dimensional specifications
- Formerly called the Performance Series Accelerator Vault Board
- Product dimensions 48-in x 20-in x 10-in; Box dimensions 51-in x 21-in x 10-in; 52 lbs
The board comes with 4 blue, hard springs and 3 red, softer springs. These are fully interchangeable. Remove and change around the location of the springs in the vault board. If the board feels too hard then, remove a couple of the blue springs. Also, placing red springs closer to the front of the board creates a softer punch. It can take a little bit of trial and error to see what each athlete prefers the most. Each gymnast will have a different feeling based on their weight, strength, and speed. Additional red and blue springs can be purchased individually if needed.
This board is recommended for Ages 10-15 years old up to 176 lbs.