Use on a spring floor as a take-off surface for tumbling or dance skills. The Sweet Spot also offers protection for wrists and ankles when used on the vault table and/or springboard. The Sweet Spot's portable size makes it easy to use around your facility, adding enhancement to stations on vault, floor, beam or bars.
- Serves as a bouncier, lighter substitute for traditional springboards.
- Features target markers as a visual aid to make foot/hand placement more visible.
- Add an optional Suede Cover for a more realistic feeling when used on the vault table.
- Strategically placed loops on the backside allow you to run straps through so you can attach to the top of a vault table.
- Measures 3-ft x 4-ft x 3-in thick.
- Includes a Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- 36in wide x 48in long x 3in thick.
- Includes a dual-action Hand Pump.
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in Korea. Designed in the USA.
Download the Sweet Spot Owner Instructions here. Watch the Sweet Spot troubleshooting video here.
Yes, a dual action Hand Pump is included with your purchase.
A pressure gauge is included with the purchase of an Air Floor. We recommend inflating air products that are 8cm thick to a pressure of 1.5-3.0 psi.
The Sweet Spot should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to "top off" the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Sweet Spot feels.
With the hand pump that is included, you can inflate your Sweet Spot in about 1-2 minutes. If you purchase the additional electric pump, you can inflate the unit in less than 20 seconds. Deflation may take a little longer, but can be improved by laying or pushing on the product to help expedite the air out.
We recommend no one over 175 lbs. use the Sweet Spot.