The Mini Trak has multiple benefits, requires little storage space, and is portable for use in stations around your cheer or gymnastics gym. The large non-skid feet and legs on the Mini Trak make it more stable and secure than before, and the bed features a seamless bed to pad transition for added safety.
- Use the Mini Trak on vault as a springboard, on floor to develop beginning flipping skills, at bars for handstand work or on beam for mounts.
- Features quick pull knobs that allow the Mini Trak to adjust to various height settings: roughly 10-inches, 12-inches, 14-inches, or use flat on the ground.
- Folding Mini Ramp, sold separately, can be attached for round-off entry skills, or bundle the two together and save.
- User weight limit = 150 lbs.
- Outside Dimensions: 33in. x 43in.
- Trampoline Dimensions: 18in. x 28in.
- Height Adjustments: 10-3/8in, 11-7/8in, and 13in.
- Frame is made from a lightweight aluminum making it easy to move and carry around the gym.
- Unit weighs 46 lbs.
Download the Mini Trak Assembly Instructions here.
The weight limit is 150 pounds
The Mini Trak and Folding Mini Ramp create a versatile vault and tumbling station that is light and portable. More spring holes allow you to adjust the tension of the bed. The 4' ramp is easily attached for round-off entry skills. The Mini Trak and Ramp have multiple uses, require little storage space and are portable for use in stations around your gym.