Booster Blocks feature strategically placed Velcro and Velcro flaps to maximize how they can be configured for a variety of uses. Connect blocks securely on top of each other to create a wall or stable spotting station. Side Velcro placement keeps the Booster Blocks connected in any number of configurations. They are truly the "do all" piece in the gym.
- Connect end-to-end to create a runway or tumbling or beam station.
- Connect side-to-side, end-to-end or stack on top of one another.
- When used in conjunction with the Orbiter, Booster Blocks help adjust for differing heights of athletes.
- Available in four color options: red, royal blue, purple and black.
- Bundle and save when you purchase two or more.
- 48in long x 18in wide x 8in high
- Loop Velcro around the top perimeter of the block
- Hook Velcro around the bottom perimeter of the block
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- Foam density is 40 KG/m3~ 2.5lbs/ft3
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
Yes, they have Velcro attached on the top 4 edges and on the sides to allow you to attach them side-by-side, end-to-end or on top of one another.
They are useful as spotting blocks and training stations for beam, tumbling and vaulting. The Booster Blocks make great plyometric/warm up stations and when used with the Orbiter, they help adjust for different heights of athletes.
Simple soap and water will do. Do not use a cleaner that has bleach in it.