Booster Blocks feature strategically placed Velcro and Velcro flaps to maximize how they can be configured for a variety of uses. Connect blocks securely on top of each other to create a wall or stable spotting station. Side Velcro placement keeps the Booster Blocks connected in any number of configurations. They are truly the "do all" piece in the gym.
- Connect end-to-end to create a runway or tumbling or beam station.
- Connect side-to-side, end-to-end or stack on top of one another.
- When used in conjunction with the Orbiter, Booster Blocks help adjust for differing heights of athletes.
- Available in four color options: red, royal blue, purple and black.
- Bundle and save when you purchase two or more.
- 48in long x 18in wide x 8in high
- Loop Velcro around the top perimeter of the block
- Hook Velcro around the bottom perimeter of the block
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- Foam density is 40 KG/m3~ 2.5lbs/ft3
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
Yes, they have Velcro attached on the top 4 edges and on the sides to allow you to attach them side-by-side, end-to-end or on top of one another.
They are useful as spotting blocks and training stations for beam, tumbling and vaulting. The Booster Blocks make great plyometric/warm up stations and when used with the Orbiter, they help adjust for different heights of athletes.
Simple soap and water will do. Do not use a cleaner that has bleach in it.
The Booster Blocks are not waterproof. They are vinyl covered foam blocks. If you use them outdoors, we recommend bringing them back inside when finished.