The Orbiter is a truly versatile training tool for the gym. It offers a safe option for independent practice of skills and also saves coaches from constant spotting!
- Ideal for training back handsprings, front handsprings, round-offs, back tucks and much more.
- Easily separates into a 24-inch long Air Barrel and two foam rings.
- Detachable foam rings separate into donut halves, making the Orbiter a great tool for recreational or preschool programs.
- Donut halves become arches that Velcro to the floor and can be used to crawl under, jump over, for cartwheels, handstands, bridge and back handspring training.
- Add two Booster Blocks and the Orbiter becomes "one size fits all."
- Includes a dual action hand pump.
- 24in diameter
- 42in long, fully inflated
- Includes a hand pump
- OD48'' X ID23.5'' X 5''H
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- 45kgs PU foam
- Unique Velcro flaps create a secure connection to keep the two halfs together to create one ring
Download the Orbiter Owner's Assembly Instructions here.
On it's own, the Orbiter is appropriate for taller athletes (approximately 5ft or taller). However, if you add two Booster Blocks which go on the floor underneath the unit, younger athletes can easily use the Orbiter for back handsprings, front handsprings, round-off, back tucks and much more.
When the foam rings are taken off, it becomes a rec or preschool coaches dream. Between the Air Barrel, Cradles and foam rings, a coach can have endless options and easily three or more stations for their athletes. If you already own an Air Barrel you can purchase the Orbiter Rings separately.
If you already own an Air Barrel, you can purchase the Orbiter Rings separately.