Schools and clubs find the Fitness Wheel to be one of their most practical, but fun, investments. It elicits creativity, ideation and social engagement for recreational gymnastics and special needs students. Each ring on the 5-foot and 8- foot diameter Fitness Wheels can be inflated independently for use at varying heights ranging from 12-inches to 32-inches high, making it suitable for all ages and skill levels.
- Features bright colors for teaching and helpful class management of children of all ages and skill levels.
- Can be used with the tramp side up or down.
- Accommodates multiple learners at one time.
- Stable enough to use upright as a wall station or fun rolling station.
- Heavy duty handles for ease in carrying.
- Secure Fitness Wheel in place with strong d-rings.
- Strategically placed Velcro allows for multiple attachments.
- A bonus video showing best uses and drills for the Fitness Wheel is included with every purchase.
- The Fitness Wheel is protected by U.S. Pat. No. 9,364,699
Download the Fitness Wheel Owner's Manual here.
Each ring of the Fitness Wheel inflates separately, but they inflate very quickly with the electric pump included in the purchase.
Absolutely! The Fitness Wheel is a huge hit when used on it's side. We have seen kids who are fearful of going upside down make tremendous progress when the wheel is set-up in such a fun way.
Simple Soap and water will do the trick, do not use a bleach product.
Yes, we recommend using the Fitness Wheel Hammock for this very purpose.