Built for Club
The Brianna Beam is made of the same synthetic suede padding found on competitive beams allowing for a seamless transition from practice to competition. Legs of the beam come in three color choices and include industrial fastened studs for added "bling." Coaches also love this beam because it velcros to carpet bonded foam and doesn't budge!
- SOLID WOOD CORE - Tumbl Trak Brianna Beams have a solid wood core to ensure stability and security when training. The beam portion is covered in a high-quality synthetic suede to give it that competition feel.
- EXTEND OR RAISE YOUR BEAM - Brianna Beams have the ability to be connected together to create a longer surface. The end of the beam has velcro flaps and an opening for a wooden dowel to connect 2 or more beams together!
Perfect for Home
Each Tumbl Trak Brianna Beam comes with 2 stylish studded and stable base pieces that beam workers love. The beam fits tightly into the bases and is attached with a strong hook and loop velcro to provide additional stability. Easy to assemble; no tools necessary!
Optional Brianna Beam Legs allow the beam to be raised an additional 6-inches as a gymnast's balance beam skills improve
Still not sure which beam to order? Watch this helpful Beam Buying Guide video.
- 8ft long x 10cm wide x 7in high
- Solid Wood Core with 1/4in rubber cell padding on top
- Covered in synthetic brown suede.
- Ships in two boxes.
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
Download the Brianna Beam Assembly Instructions here.
Looking for a competition length balance beam for home use? Purchase two Brianna Beams and connect them together for a 16-foot balance beam. You'll save money on shipping as each 8-foot beam ships via FedEx.
The beam consists of solid wood interior surrounded by padding and covered with brown synthetic suede.
The beam is 7 inches high from the floor to the top of the beam using the included set of legs.
No, the base set of legs is included in the purchase of the Brianna Beam. We offer optional Brianna Beam Leg Risers if you'd like to increase the height an additional 6 inches.
Any suede cleaner will work on the beam while simple soap and water will work on the legs and riser vinyl material.