Built for Clubs
The Fly Right uses a gentle spring action that allow the flyer to learn body control and air awareness when working body positions for various stunts or stunt sequences. The patented device uses a moving spring to create a realistic feel under the flyer's foot.
- Provides ability for flyers to practice body shapes, alignment, core balance and straight legs independently, without a stunt group or coach, before attempting stunts in the air.
- Uses springs to mimic the realistic movement a flyer experiences when stunting with a stunt group.
- Lets the back spot work together with the flyer in training.
- Multiple Fly Rights in the gym allow flyers to work stunt timing together.
- Height is adjustable to experience various elevations of stunting: 12-inch height for beginner flyers, 15-inch height for intermediate flyers and 18-inch height for experienced flyers.
Patent # 8,343,022
Perfect for Home
The Fly Right is a personal stunt stand that allows a flyer to fine tune stunts and balance at home! It uses a gentle spring action that allows the flyer to learn body control and air awareness when working body positions for various stunts or stunt sequences. such as libertys, heel stretches, scorpions, arabesques, bow-and-arrows. The moving spring creates a realistic feel under the flyer's foot. Raise or lower the platform using the spring loaded D-2 knob to adjust the height according to the athletes confidence. Durably made with heavy steel construction yet compact enough to store away in a closet when not in use.
Patent # 8,343,022
- Height adjustable to experience a higher elevation of stunting
12-in height for beginner flyers
15-in height for intermediate flyers
18-in height for experienced flyers
- Foot pad is 4-in x 6-in
- Made of durable metal
- Challenges flyer to balance
- Non-slip foot rest and base
- Available in 3 colors: hot pink, purple, and black
- Lightweight, Easy to Store
Download a copy of the FlyRight Owner Instructions here.
To practice and strengthen your muscles needed for balance as a flyer in cheerleading. It has realistic movement due to patented spring design.
Yes. It's height is adjustable to experience a higher elevation of stunting: 12-in height for beginner flyers, 15-in height for intermediate flyers and 18-in height for experienced flyers.