- Encourages handstand practice, the base skill of all gymnastics and tumbling, at home.
- Reversible mat that features a Cartwheel Mat design on one side, and a blue carpet with a 6-foot long x 4-foot wide white beam stripe on the other.
- Base mat easily folds up so the door can freely open and close when not in use.
- Includes a 60-page instructional Handstand Homework Book that demonstrates the shapes necessary to achieve the perfect handstand.
- Developed with Tom Forster, USA Gymnastics National Team Coordinator.
- Available in four colors: lime green, purple, pink and red.
Download the Handstand Homework Owner's Manual and sample pages from the workbook here.
Yes, door clips are included that will attach the mat to the top and bottom of a standard (1-™壕鈧) interior door.
Absolutely can be used laying flat on the floor, in fact the opposite side of the mat has the Hands and Feet placement for a cartwheel.
Use them for cartwheels, conditioning, create a frame or a stationary skill area for jumps.
Yes the Handstand Homework Book comes with the Handstand Homework Mat.