Top competition free exercise floor with new spring system. The floor is equipped with high quality tempered steel springs. Floor mats sized at 13 x 2 x 0.07m are composed of puzzle shaped foam plates (5cm high) and special foam covered with needle ﬂeece (2cm high). The layer of special high quality foam contributes to optimized rebound effects. Mats are linked together by 6 “duo hook and loop” straps. The way the floor works is the underlayer of puzzle foam is a combination of crosslink and EVA foam. The rolls of 5/8” (roughly) carpet bonded foam go on top of that. The carpet bonded foam is also an EVA foam so it reacts with the system to complete the proper 'rebound.' The Moscow floor is really made as a system with all pieces working together to form a harmonious experience for the athlete. So someone can get the pieces and parts but unless they are using them with the other pieces and parts it won’t react at all like a Moscow floor
- Excellent puzzle shaped foam layer.
- Top layer blue needle felt 13x2 m
- Seams covered with blue 'Duo Velcro' straps.
- 4 in White Velcro straps to mark the competition area.
- Floor dimension 13x13m.
- Edges reinforced with foam to guarantee better stability
- Side flaps included.
- Also available as a 14m x 14m FIG approved floor. Call for pricing and availability.