Built for Clubs
- Utilizes Velcro bases that keep the bar securely in place when used on carpet foam, eliminating slipping and sliding.
- Steel ends are covered with vinyl-covered foam pads for cushion and safety.
- Ships fully assembled.
- Weigh limit is 150 lbs.
Perfect for Home
The Floor Bar is a staple in gymnastics training and a helpful tool in a home gym. The 1-1/2 inch beech wood bar sits low to the ground (2.25-in) allowing athletes to safely practice important shapes at home, building strength and confidence in skills. The Floor Bar with its Velcro base that secures the bar to closed loop surfaces is commonly used in conjunction with a variety of Tumbl Trak™ products, such as the Air Barrel or Handstand Homework Mat, for the ultimate bar training experience at home.
- 1.5in diameter Beech wood bar
- 48in long
- Sits 2.25-inches off the floor
- Steel ends covered with two 9.5-inch vinyl covered foam Bar Pads for additional cushion and safety
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
- Set up stations so that athletes cannot touch their feet or hips to a wall while working handstand control. This will isolate their core area so they can feel and learn to control it.
- If you do not have a carpeted surface on which to place the Floor Bar, order (2) 2'x4' or 2'x5' Carpet Build-a-Mats to create useful stations.
When the Velcro on the bottom of the Floor Bar is pressed onto Carpet Bonded Foam, gymnasts can do giant, clear hip, in-bar, and late drops drills without the bar popping up. Also great for handstands and pirouettes! Other products that can make up these stations include the Air Barrel.
Yes! Tumbl Trak's Floor Bar is a perfect training floor bar for kids. Young gymnasts will appreciate the wood surface's secure grip and how the bar stays firm on the floor, without slipping and sliding.
Yes! Our Floor Bar is great training floor bar for home and gym use. It's a perfect way to practice handstand control and other skills at home.
When placed on closed loop carpet the Velcro that is on the bottom of the feet will securely keep the Floor Bar in place.