Built for Clubs
The Hopscotch Mat combines the fun of hopscotch with the usefulness of a long tumbling mat. On the reverse side, a 4-inch white line down the center helps kids practice beam skills and long jumps.
- 3ft wide x 12ft long x 1-3/8 in thick
- Folds into 2-foot wide panels for easy storage.
- Made of highly-durable 18-ounce vinyl and industry-standard crosslink polyethylene foam.
- Useful in preschool classes or for higher level drills (add flair to obstacle courses or use in preschool circuits).
- Easily transportable for use at schools, YMCA's and other multi-use facilities.
- Works well as a space divider or wall when standing on it's side.
Perfect for Home
The Hopscotch Mat combines the fun of hopscotch with the usefulness of a long tumbling mat. This 12 foot long mat features a hopscotch grid on one side, and on the reverse side, a 4 inch numbered white line down the center that helps kids practice beam skills and long jumps! At a standard 1 3/8'' thick, this mat is useful for a number of basic tumbling skills including rolls, handstands, cartwheels and bridges. Fold the mat to use it as an 11 inch high block to jump off, on, or do a number of high-low drills for skill improvement. Many folks use the Hopscotch Mat on edge as a tunnel, a wall or canyon and for exceptional fort building!
Still can't decide which mat to buy? Watch this helpful Specialty Mat Buying Guide video.
- 3ft wide x 12ft long x 1-3/8in thick
- 2ft folding panels
- Foam is crosslink polyethylene foam
- Vinyl is 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- Beam stripe has 1ft gradations
- Durable dacron thread
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in China. Designed in the USA.
Yes! The Hopscotch Mat is a perfect gym mat for kids practicing at home. Parents will love how it's easy to fold and store as well as clean.
No. We recommend a bean bag, stuffed animal or anything soft.
Simple soap and water will clean the Hopscotch mat.
The Hopscotch Mat is meant for young gymnasts around preschool age.