Featuring a 4-inch high base and 3-foot x 4-foot footprint, the Launch Pad is a great portable training device for any tumbler or vaulter. It includes a target design on the top and hook Velcro strips on the bottom to help it adhere to closed-loop carpet.
- Convenient handles allow ease in moving Launch Pad around the gym for stations at every event.
- Includes Velcro (loop on top and hook on the bottom) for a secure connection to other mats.
- Includes a hand pump (electric pump available for purchase if quicker inflation time is desired).
- The Micro Ramp is compatible with the Launch Pad for a smooth tumbling transition up onto the top surface.
- 3ft wide x 4ft long x 4in high
- Each unit includes Velcro (loop on top and hook on the bottom) for secure connection to other mats
- Convenient handles make transporting the Launch Pad simple and easy.
- The valve is located on the side (not the top like thinner air products)
- Each unit includes a hand pump (electric pumps are available for purchase if a quicker inflation time is desired)
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in Korea. Designed in the USA.
Download the Air Products Owner's Manual here. Watch the Air Product troubleshooting video here.
Yes, a hand pump is included with your purchase.
A pressure gauge is included with the purchase of an Air Floor. We recommend inflating air products that are 10cm thick to a pressure of 1.0-2.5 psi.
The Launch Pad should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to "top off" the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight of soft your Launch Pad feels.
With the hand pump that is included, you can inflate your Launch Pad in about 1-2 minutes. If you purchase the additional electric pump, you can inflate the unit in less than 20 seconds. Deflation may take a little longer, but can be improved by laying or pushing on the product to help expedite the air out.