Featuring a 4-inch high base and 3-foot x 4-foot footprint, the Launch Pad is a great portable training device for any tumbler or vaulter. It includes a target design on the top and hook Velcro strips on the bottom to help it adhere to closed-loop carpet.
- Convenient handles allow ease in moving Launch Pad around the gym for stations at every event.
- Includes Velcro (loop on top and hook on the bottom) for a secure connection to other mats.
- Includes a hand pump (electric pump available for purchase if quicker inflation time is desired).
- The Micro Ramp is compatible with the Launch Pad for a smooth tumbling transition up onto the top surface.
- 3ft wide x 4ft long x 4in high
- Each unit includes Velcro (loop on top and hook on the bottom) for secure connection to other mats
- Convenient handles make transporting the Launch Pad simple and easy.
- The valve is located on the side (not the top like thinner air products)
- Each unit includes a hand pump (electric pumps are available for purchase if a quicker inflation time is desired)
Yes, a hand pump is included with your purchase.
A pressure gauge is included with the purchase of a Launch Pad. We recommend inflating air products that are 10cm thick to a pressure of 1.0-2.5 psi.
The Launch Pad should remain inflated overnight. Most times, you will need to "top off" the air with a few pumps from the hand pump in the morning. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight of soft your Launch Pad feels.
With the hand pump that is included, you can inflate your Launch Pad in about 1-2 minutes. If you purchase the additional electric pump, you can inflate the unit in less than 20 seconds. Deflation may take a little longer, but can be improved by laying or pushing on the product to help expedite the air out.