Built for Clubs
Tumbl Trak™ Practice Mats come in a variety of sizes to allow for a multitude of training configurations at every event. Created with Tumbl Trak's™ exclusive "Smart Mat Technology," the mats are both easier to use and safer in application, making them stand out against the competition.
- Include reinforced handles for easy transport.
- Feature non-skid material sewn to the bottom for extra security and safety.
- Mats can easily be folded in half to create a block shape for increased drills and progressions.
- Velcro fasteners keep the mats secure when closed or used as a block, and allow the mats to easily connect to other pieces (Exception: 4-inch Practice Mat does not include Velcro)
- Use the 5-foot x 10-foot practice mat folded in half as a base mat for Silver/Excel vaulting.
- Available in three color options: red/royal blue, purple/lime green and black.
Perfect for Home
A Practice Mat can make all the difference in mastering skills and goals. Learning skills and practicing them at home sometimes requires an extra layer of soft padding that simply boosts confidence knowing there is a softer surface available to cushion a safe landing. This type of mat is as useful folded into a block as it is open allowing athletes to use the extra height to enhance skill training. Also often referred to as a "crash" mat.
It's not hard to recognize why Tumbl Trak Practice Mats are in a class by themselves with features that make them both useful and convenient.
- Available in four sizes and two color options
- Handles for easy carrying
- Velcro placement that makes them super compatible with other mats.
- Durable, high quality, functional equipment should not be a luxury.
Still not sure which mat is best, watch this helpful Buying Guide Video for Practice Mats.
- 18 oz. knife coated vinyl
- high quality dacron thread
- 2in nylon web straps
- 2in hook and loop Velcro
- 4'' Mat- 1.5lbs top1/2-1.8lbs bottom 1/2
- 6'' Mat foam 1.2lbs with 32ILD
- 8'' (4ft x8ft) foam 1.2lbs with 32ILD
- 8'' (5ft x 10ft) feature a double layer 4'' ea- 1.5lb with 50ILD and 1.4lbs with 35ILD foam
All materials meet CPSIA standards. Made in the USA.
The thickness of the mat depends on the type of skill you are practicing. If you are doing skills for tumbling, a thinner mat is okay. If you are practicing landing skills, we recommend a thicker mat. Also, consider any equipment you may be padding. For example, we recommend the 6in or 8in Practice Mat with our Jr. Bar PRO because it safely pads the 1.5in center metal support bar.