Keeping feet together during tumbling is one of the most common deductions in gymnastics, cheerleading and acro dance. With Sticky Toes, athletes won't have to guess whether their feet came apart -- they will be able to feel and hear the Velcro separate if they do come apart.
- Allows the athlete to refine technique in new skills easier.
- Ideal for tumbling skills and yes, bar work too!
- Straps are big enough to go around cheerleading shoes, yet small enough to go around a young athlete's barefoot.
- Color coded for easy use: Red for Right, Lemon for Left.
- Lightweight and easy to put on and take off.
- Hand washable.
- Bundle and save by buying in packs of 10 or 20. Need more? Call 800-331-4362 for discounts on large quantity orders for gym meets or pro shop needs.
Simply wrap the bands around the balls of your feet and secure with the velcro connection. Yellow goes on the left foot and Red goes on the right foot (Lemon=left, Red=right). Sticky Toes will encourage athletes to keep their feet together during a tumbling skill. If the Sticky Toes to come apart, the athlete will feel it; as well as hear the velcro separation. It's behavior modification via Velcro.
No the straps are big enough to go around cheerleading shoes yet small enough to go around a young athlete's bare foot.