The Tumbl Trak Home Kip Bar has been redesigned and improved from its previous version, the Jr. Kip Bar. Its small, 4 foot x 6 foot footprint and clever construction makes it compatible with a standard folding tumbling mat and does not require additional extensions to further stabilize the frame.
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Rounded corners on the bar, sturdy center cross support
- SAFETY: Plastic caps cover the bolts on the floor
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION:
- Steel construction with a smooth powder-coated finish will keep your bar looking like new and functional for years.
- A 1-1/2in solid wood bar is tough enough to withstand the most rigorous training while providing a gym-like feel
- SIMPLE SET-UP/ADJUSTMENT - Designed to be very easy to move up and down. The bar adjusts from 38in - 58in high with our specially designed spring pin knobs.
- MODERATELY EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Setup and tear down in a matter of minutes
Need more help deciding which bar to invest in? Watch this useful Buying Guide Video.
- Weight limit: 125 lbs This is a ''working'' load which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load.
- 1.5 in diameter Beech wood bar
- Height is adjustable from 38 to 58 inches
- Frame size: 4-ft wide x 6-ft long
Download the Gymnastics Home Kip Bar Assembly Instructions here.
The mat needs to be 4 feet wide. We have several mats to choose from: our 4' x 6' x 6" Home Practice Mat, the 4' x 8' x 4" Practice Mat, or the 4' x 8' x 1-3/8" Tumbling mat used with the 3' x 6' x 4" Jr Practice mat.
We recommend 10-foot ceilings for the highest level but if you have lower ceilings you can set the bar lower and it will still be usable.
Our gymnastics bars are not designed to be used outside. Since it is made of metal and wood, leaving it outside would quickly damage the pieces of the bar. With that said, you could use it outside as long as you moved it back inside after you were done using it.
How do I clean the wood bar?
We recommend lightly scrubbing the bar with a wire brush to remove any visible buildup of chalk or dirt then wipe with mineral oil on a microfiber cloth to clean the bar.