The Tumbl Trak Home Kip Bar has been redesigned and improved from its previous version, the Jr. Kip Bar. Its small, 4 foot x 6 foot footprint and clever construction makes it compatible with a standard folding tumbling mat and does not require additional extensions to further stabilize the frame.
- HIGH-QUALITY DESIGN: Rounded corners on the bar, sturdy center cross support
- SAFETY: Plastic caps cover the bolts on the floor
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION:
- Steel construction with a smooth powder-coated finish will keep your bar looking like new and functional for years.
- A 1-1/2in solid wood bar is tough enough to withstand the most rigorous training while providing a gym-like feel
- SIMPLE SET-UP/ADJUSTMENT - Designed to be very easy to move up and down. The bar adjusts from 38in - 58in high with our specially designed spring pin knobs.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Setup and tear down in a matter of minutes
Need more help deciding which bar to invest in? Watch this useful Buying Guide Video.
- Weight limit: 125 lbs This is a ''working'' load which is representative of how your athlete will use it (swinging, circling, hanging, kipping). Be wary of competitors who list a high weight limit that is indicative of static load (hanging only) and not working load.
- 1.5 in diameter Beech wood bar
- Height is adjustable from 38 to 58 inches
- Frame size: 4-ft wide x 6-ft long
Download the Gymnastics Home Kip Bar Assembly Instructions here.
The mat needs to be 4 feet wide. We have several mats to choose from: our 4' x 6' x 6™ Home Practice Mat, the 4' x 8' x 4™ Practice Mat, or the 4' x 8' x 1 ™壕鈧 Tumbling mat used with the 3' x 6' x 4™ Jr Practice mat.
We recommend 10-foot ceilings for the highest level but if you have lower ceilings you can set the bar lower and it will still be usable.