- Provides a softer surface for the wrist and shoulders when used as a vaulting table, helping to reduce overuse injuries.
- Exceptional rebound helps alleviate the athlete's fear of learning new skills.
- Lightweight and easy to move from station to station.
- Place in front of the vault as a springboard, or use as a vault table trainer for Yurchenko's, Tsuk's, Handsprings and more.
- Use at a bar station to improve circling, handstand, or seat bouncing drills.
- The top surface is made with a tramp bed material covered with a layer of vinyl.
- Removable Suede Cover (sold separately) attaches by Velcro to the top, making it look and feel more like a traditional vault top.
- Measures 3-feet x 4-feet, the same as a vault table.
- 3ft wide x 4ft long
- Height including pads and center overlay 14in on low end; 20in on high end
- Weight limit of user = 175 lbs
- Unit weight - 75lbs
- Height of bed 12in on low end; 18.5in on high end
- Ships fully assembled.
FOLDING MINI RAMP
- 2ft wide x 4ft long x 8in high
- Folds in half to a 2ft x 2ft x 16in high block
- 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric
- 55 ILD Polyfoam, sturdy nylon zippers and prime foam fillers
Download the T-Trainer Assembly Instructions here.
The weight limit is 175 pounds for the T-Trainer.
The T-Trainer can be used for drills at all events...for both men and women.