The T-Trainer is a versatile piece of equipment useful for training skills for vault, bars, balance beam mounts and tumbling, in addition to men's apparatus like rings, parallel bars and strength moves, plus ninja courses. Designed with ample padding to keep athletes safe.
- Provides a softer surface for the wrist and shoulders when used as a vaulting table, helping to reduce overuse injuries.
- Exceptional rebound helps alleviate the athlete's fear of learning new skills.
- Lightweight and easy to move from station to station.
- Place in front of the vault as a springboard, or use as a vault table trainer for Yurchenko's, Tsuk's, Handsprings and more.
- Use at a bar station to improve circling, handstand, or seat bouncing drills.
- The top surface is made with a tramp bed material covered with a layer of vinyl.
- Removable Suede Cover (sold separately) attaches by Velcro to the top, making it look and feel more like a traditional vault top.
- Measures 3-feet x 4-feet, the same as a vault table.
The T-Trainer is protected by Patent No: 9707427
- 3ft wide x 4ft long
- Height including pads and center overlay 14in on low end; 20in on high end
- Weight limit of user = 175 lbs
- Unit weight - 75lbs
- Height of bed 12in on low end; 18.5in on high end
- Ships fully assembled.
FOLDING MINI RAMP
- 2ft wide x 4ft long x 8in high
- Folds in half to a 2ft x 2ft x 16in high block
- 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric
- 55 ILD Polyfoam, sturdy nylon zippers and prime foam fillers
Download the T-Trainer Assembly Instructions here.
What is the weight limit for the T-Trainer?
The weight limit is 175 pounds for the T-Trainer.
What skills can be done on the T-Trainer?
The T-Trainer can be used for drills at all events...for both men and women.