- Features a 4 in wide line down the top with numbers for conveniently measuring distance.
- Convenient handles make for easy carrying
- Clever Velcro placement allows for attachment of other teaching tools like Velcro Numbers, Velcro Hands and Feet and Half Rounds.
- Rolls up into a small size for easy storage and mobility.
- Often used with an additional foam landing mat or crash mat Velcroed securely to the top
- Price includes an electric pump.
- 5ft wide x 10ft long x 2ft high
- Bottom: 28oz knife coated, supported vinyl, 4in non skid material around perimeter
- Top: 31oz knife coated, supported vinyl, 2in loop Velcro around perimeter
Download the Air Product Owner's Instructions here.
The answer is: Both! There are a huge variety of drills for both the top and bottom of the Air Pit. Get the most use by getting creative in how you plan to use the Air Pit.
Using the electric pump included with purchase, the Air Pit will take approximately 1.5 minutes to inflate.
The Air Pit should hold air tightly throughout the day. It might be slightly soft in the morning and may need to be topped off for the day. Note: extreme air temperature changes may cause the air inside to constrict or expand which may be a factor in how tight or soft your Air Pit feels.