- Features a 4-inch wide line down the top with numbers for conveniently measuring distance.
- Convenient handles make for easy carrying
- Clever Velcro placement allows for attachment of other teaching tools like Velcro Numbers, Velcro Hands and Feet and Half Rounds.
- Rolls up into a small size for easy storage and mobility.
- Often used with an additional foam landing mat or crash mat Velcroed securely to the top
- Price includes an electric pump.
- 5ft wide x 10ft long x 2ft high
- Bottom: 28oz knife coated, supported vinyl, 4in non skid material around perimeter
- Top: 31oz knife coated, supported vinyl, 2in loop Velcro around perimeter
- All materials meet CPSIA standards.
Download the Air Product Owner's Manual here.
How do I use the Air Pit for Vaulting Drills?
We recommended that you use a mat on top of the Air Pit for vaulting drills!
With the electric pump that is included, you can inflate your Air Pit in about 1-2 minutes. Deflation may take a little longer, but can be improved by laying or pushing on the product to help expedite the air out.
I'm tired of moving 8-inch mats or heavy “whale mats” around the gym. Will the Air Pit be lighter and easier to move?
The Air Pit is lightweight and easy to move when you need height in your set up. At 24-inches high, the Air Pit is equivalent to three 8-inch mats allowing you to use your 8 inchers for other useful drills! We do recommend adding at least one 8-in mat on top for a nice, soft padded surface on which to land.