Introducing the Spencer Spot Landing Dot! Your goal? ‘Stick it’ as closely as possible to the bullseye's center! Designed by one of Tumbl Trak’s youngest innovators, Spencer. His hope with this fun innovation is that kids will enjoy organizing games and play while tumbling, jumping, and many other activities.
The Spencer Spot Landing Dot is an interactive addition to any carpeted surface utilizing colorful rings. It attaches to your closed-loop carpeted surface (like carpet bonded foam or Transition Tumbl Trak) with its hook Velcro perimeter on the bottom.
Mark your spot using any hook (scratchy) Velcro accessories to stick to the surface. Create endless hours of happy games while promoting valuable skill development. Jump right in and have a blast!
- Includes (25) 1” dots for marking spots.
- Attached to the wall, or a mat leaning against a wall it makes a great throwing target!
- Secure Sticky Manipulatives (letters, numbers or shapes) for games that have an added academic element, ie, “Land on a number and add your points!”
- Secure Sticky Manipulatives as a larger option for visual training aid for turns and pirouettes.
- Hook Velcro border on the backside adheres to Tumbl Trak’s Transition Tumbl Trak, Power Launch, Tumbl Trak Practice Mats, Carpeted Build a Mats, or any other closed loop surfaces, like Carpet Bonded Foam.
- Large Circle: 3.5-ft diameter - Made of dark blue Hook Velcro sheeting
- Middle Circle: 2.5-ft diameter - Made of black Hook Velcro sheeting
- Center Circle: 1.5-ft diameter - Made of red Hook Velcro sheeting
- 4-ft x 4-ft vinyl overlay
- Loop velcro colorful “bullseye” center for landing
- Hook velcro backing sticks to the floor or mats.
- Great for use on Flexi Roll, Transition Tumbl Trak, Carpet Overlays, and other equipment that accepts velcro
The Spencer Spot Landing Dot is ready to use when it arrives. No assembly required.
- Store the Spencer Spot loosely rolled. Avoid storing folded for long periods of time as this may lead to creases.
- All surfaces of the Spencer Spot can be wiped clean with warm soapy water and a slightly damp cloth.
- Be sure to dry thoroughly before using.
Why is it called the Spencer Spot Landing Dot?
This product comes with a great story! A nine year old athlete named Spencer approached us at a gymnastics meet. He told us about his idea to make a “bullseye” type landing surface to play games on. Spencer is our youngest innovator to date! We worked with him to develop his idea and are happy to name this product after him!
What accessories can be attached to the Spencer Spot?
How do you clean The Spencer Spot?
The Spencer Spot can be vacuumed, or we recommend spot cleaning with a mild soapy solution.